I just ended it doing it from scratch. It only took a few hours to go from room to room, exclude, include, etc. Home Assistant includes devices much faster than Vera. The biggest headache was waiting for Vera to reload itself every time I removed a node, that and moving both Vera and Home Assistant from room to room, plugging in, and waiting for them to boot up.
The other headache I ended up dealing with some of my battery powered devices. More specifically, I had problems with my iBlinds motors. I could connect to them fine when my Home Assistant RPI was in the room, but the minute I put the RPI back in it's home, which is the same location Vera was in before, I lost all communication with those devices. I spent the better part of yesterday fighting this.
I let Home Assistant heal the mesh last night, and tried again this morning. They still were being listed as "dead". I started digging a bit more into the HA community forums, and I came across a post that said that plugging the Zwave stick directly into the USB port is a known problem, and that there can be interference from the Pi board itself. I found an old USB extension cable, and moved it about 3 feet away, and magically everything joined back up!
At this point, I've pretty much migrated off of Vera. It's kind of bittersweet. Vera worked pretty well when I started off years ago, but the lack of development from Vera, together with the instability of their servers, and the lack of forward momentum on the Ezlo front put me fully in the Home Assistant camp. Thankfully MSR has made that shift much easier, since I was able to use my same rules from Vera and use them for my new HA.