Possibly stupid question. I have Owntracks on my phone. It's claiming to report to my Mosquitto server. However, when I transitioned out of the logged area today, I can't find any log entry that seems to correlate.
Is there documentation to integrate Mosquitto with AltUI or MSR? Or am I going the wronggggggg way (again)?
....but not what you think, probably.
I doubt there's an answer here to this, and it's about Iphone locator (sorry!)
Hopefully the question is, at least, slightly interesting.
Polling on the phone is currently set to 5 minutes and IPhone locator appears to update every 5 minutes as I also get an update in the OpenLuup log every 5 minutes.
The 'problem' is that the Iphone locator (and therefore any conditions based upon a change in value) are happening 4 minutes and some seconds after the phone polls and updates its position. So effectively the phone is moving for nearly 10 minutes before any notification takes place. Which is a bit slow for my desired application.
As an example:2022-05-05 17:27:08.244 luup.variable_set:: 55.urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1.MsgText2 was: 28.35 Km @ 0.00 Km/h on 2022-05-05 17:17 now: 28.35 Km @ 0.00 Km/h on 2022-05-05 17:22 #hooks:0 2022-05-05 17:32:12.340 luup.variable_set:: 55.urn:upnp-org:serviceId:IPhoneLocator1.MsgText2 was: 28.35 Km @ 0.00 Km/h on 2022-05-05 17:22 now: 27.77 Km @ 6.92 Km/h on 2022-05-05 17:27 #hooks:0
Where you can see that the phone must have updated its location between 17:27:08.244 and 17:28:00.000
Anyone got an bright ideas how I can reduce the discrepency?
I am running HA, MSR and ZWavejs2MQTT on a Synology NAS (Docker). When the NAS reboots (after a power outage for example), I see errors (under Status), yellow triangles in front of Rule Sets and yellow bars in front of Global Expressions. See images below.
To give you some context, in some cases MSR writes statuses to HA Helpers. In order cases, MSR just can't seem to find the referenced entities.
Also, note the bevahior under Global Expressions (images below). The one with the yellow bar says, "Invalid reference to member attributes of null". If I click the Try this expression button, the Last value will refresh accordingly and the yellow bar disappears.
Interestingly, everything seems to be working like it should even if I don't do anything. Which is weird.
This behaviour does not happen when the MSR container is stopped and restarted manually.
Anybody experienced this? Thanks
Errors showing under Status
Yellow triangles showing under Rule Sets
i tried the ezmqtt today, i have some issues most likely that i'm doing something wrong.
i have on my ezlo hub 3 switches, 1 dimmer and 1 motion sensor
i can control the dimmer via ezmqtt/set/device/<device-id>/item/<item-name>
but i can't control the switches.
i receive on ezmqtt/tele/device/61e8937e124c35129921171d/item/switch payload true or false depending on the state of the switch, but when i send on ezmqtt/set/device/61e8937e124c35129921171d/item/switch payload true or false nothing happens, its the same for all switches.
what i'm doing wrong?
Hope I am allowed to post this here?
I can't figure out how to correctly show device battery levels from the Vera Plus via MSR in Granfana.
These devices don't have the battery levels that its displaying in Granfana. I've tried messing about with various settings like units and decimals but its still not right.
As a side project, building on some deep innards borrowed from Reactor, I have released two new projects (unrelated to Reactor). Both are published on npmjs (for installation via npm), and on GitHub.ezmqtt — a standalone app that acts as a conduit between Ezlo hubs and MQTT. It's published on npmjs.com and on Github. node-red-contrib-ezlo — Node-RED nodes (installable package) for Ezlo hubs. It's published in the Node-RED Nodes Library, at npmjs.com, and on Github
Why? Because choices are a good thing.
There are docker containers available for ezmqtt, but I haven't finished the work there, so they may not be quite ready for prime time; but feel free to test/play if you want.
I know we talked about this a while back, but wondered if anyone has any ideas at all? It's still a 5-10 second pause between initiating a TTS event and getting the output.
This is using either a direct Luup call or the most excellent VeraTTS plug in.
I noticed that executing from reactor using the little 'run' icon, I'm getting an occasional '0 timeout undefined' error (even though the event eventually happens
Any thoughts, anyone?
Years after having installed and implemented the homekit integration to the vera through the verahomekitbridge which later became the homebridge:rafale77/VeraHomeKitBridge rafale77/VeraHomeKitBridge
Contribute to rafale77/VeraHomeKitBridge development by creating an account on GitHub.
(I just implemented a few updates I discovered were outdated for the garage door which were meant for older vera firmwares)
I just recently came to the realization that I can do a lot more with Hey Siri with devices I already own. I have therefore a renewed interest and have been configuring my homekit installation to match my alexa capability. Unfortunately a lot of things are still pretty far behind in terms of integration but... I found homebridge and all its plugins. I just wanted to share the alternative I pursued: Home Assistant. I implemented the Homekit component for it and have been able to bridge Sonos and Harmony while my openLuup devices are still bridged into homekit through the VeraHomekitBridge. If you already have home assistant, homebridge is potentially redundant...
The probability of taking down alexa and its cloud dependency completely is increasing...
(Last Updated: August 30, 2022)
For those who registered but didn't received the confirmation email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email you used