@toggledbits if I’d put public IP there, would it still work as expected when UI is used without a proxy? Also, does it accept dns name or just IPs?
tunnus
Posts
-
MSR with reverse proxy -
MSR with reverse proxy@toggledbits yes I have
baseurl: "http://<private ip>:8111" -
MSR with reverse proxyI'm trying to use MSR via reserve proxy in Synology DSM, but MSR page does not load
https://<public ip>:30000/reactor/en-US/At the same time logging page loads normally
https://<public ip>:30000/api/v1/logI thought maybe authentication was messing it up, but there was no deny entries in the log, and also disabling authentication did not make any difference. For this use case VPN is not an option (that works, but as said not an option for this particular use case).
Any ideas what could cause this? MSR build latest-26242-28d69aa8, Chrome browser
-
Rule condition shows TRUE in UI but Rule never transitions to SET — survives full restart@noelab are constraints also true (or empty)?
-
Unofficial thread for compatibilityA while ago I got rid of my Hubitat, so I'm no longer updating this thread
-
Upgrade Issues@tbully maybe not that helpful comment, but I strongly recommend docker (builds)
-
http request action & digest auth@toggledbits ...Revisiting this briefly, and a humble request for you to consider.
I'm still struggling with this particular solar inverter that's acting in a non-standard manner (against RFC 7616). Given this behavior, I would like to ask for the following changes to the HTTP request handling:
- If the server returns the header
x-www-authenticate, it would be treated equivalently towww-authenticate - If the server specifies
algorithm="SHA256", it would be interpreted asalgorithm=SHA-256(and there might be even extra whitespaces present, e.g. " SHA256 ")
- If the server returns the header
-
http request action & digest auth@toggledbits great work, as always!
-
http request action & digest auth@toggledbits I have, but it's a bit complicated setup (a proxy in between because of earlier problems with x-www-authenticate & www-authenticate headers). Related to Fronius inverter firmware update (some people have discussed this problem e.g. here)
I'm considering using modbus tcp (in home assistant) instead of http request, as this is getting tricky.
-
Has ping command been removed?@toggledbits amd64 (synology nas)
-
Has ping command been removed? -
Cloning actions in reactions does not workWith build 26140 (on Docker) I'm not able to clone any actions in reactions. Using Chrome if it has any relevance.
-
http request action & digest authI’m using the HTTP Request action in MSR and need to authenticate against an endpoint that uses HTTP Digest authentication. Now that endpoint was changed to use SHA-256 in digest auth, so I would like to know if MSR supports it, or is it limited to MD5-based digest auth?
-
ReferenceError with Home Assistant data & build 26140@toggledbits got it, thanks!
-
ReferenceError with Home Assistant data & build 26140@toggledbits you're right, there's now a new entity "Nordpool" (with a capital N), that appeared after upgrading to 26140:
-
ReferenceError with Home Assistant data & build 26140 -
ReferenceError with Home Assistant data & build 26140Did upgrade to MSR build 26140 on Docker, and now getting errors related to one hass integration that used to work ok with 26011.
I have the following local expression:
Still, in the entities that attribute has data (as it has had for a long time and the same expression was fine in 26011):
string_sensor.value="14.445" value_sensor.units="c/kWh" value_sensor.value=14.445 x_hass.area_id=null x_hass.domain="sensor" x_hass.entity_id="sensor.nordpool_kwh_fi_eur_3_10_0" x_hass.floor_id=null x_hass.services=["sensor","nordpool"] x_hass.source="nordpool" x_hass.state="14.445" x_hass_attr.additional_costs_current_hour=0 x_hass_attr.average=7.086739583333333 x_hass_attr.country="Finland" x_hass_attr.currency="EUR" x_hass_attr.current_price=14.445 x_hass_attr.device_class="monetary" x_hass_attr.friendly_name="nordpool" x_hass_attr.icon="mdi:flash" x_hass_attr.low_price=false x_hass_attr.max=14.555 x_hass_attr.mean=5.6175 x_hass_attr.min=1.188 x_hass_attr.off_peak_1=2.9290000000000003 x_hass_attr.off_peak_2=8.195105263157895 x_hass_attr.peak=2.8389166666666665 x_hass_attr.price_in_cents=true x_hass_attr.price_percent_to_average=2.0383139284491136 x_hass_attr.raw_today=[{"start":"2026-05-21T00:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T00:15:00+03:00","value":3.982},{"start":"2026-05-21T00:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T00:30:00+03:00","value":3.183},{"start":"2026-05-21T00:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T00:45:00+03:00","value":2.991},{"start":"2026-05-21T00:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T01:00:00+03:00","value":2.588},{"start":"2026-05-21T01:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T01:15:00+03:00","value":2.797},{"start":"2026-05-21T01:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T01:30:00+03:00","value":2.653},{"start":"2026-05-21T01:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T01:45:00+03:00","value":2.797},{"start":"2026-05-21T01:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T02:00:00+03:00","value":2.441},{"start":"2026-05-21T02:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T02:15:00+03:00","value":2.255},{"start":"2026-05-21T02:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T02:30:00+03:00","value":2.791},{"start":"2026-05-21T02:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T02:45:00+03:00","value":2.87},{"start":"2026-05-21T02:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T03:00:00+03:00","value":3.231},{"start":"2026-05-21T03:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T03:15:00+03:00","value":2.793},{"start":"2026-05-21T03:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T03:30:00+03:00","value":2.999},{"start":"2026-05-21T03:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T03:45:00+03:00","value":2.851},{"start":"2026-05-21T03:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T04:00:00+03:00","value":2.814},{"start":"2026-05-21T04:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T04:15:00+03:00","value":2.389},{"start":"2026-05-21T04:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T04:30:00+03:00","value":2.793},{"start":"2026-05-21T04:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T04:45:00+03:00","value":2.9},{"start":"2026-05-21T04:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T05:00:00+03:00","value":3.381},{"start":"2026-05-21T05:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T05:15:00+03:00","value":2.84},{"start":"2026-05-21T05:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T05:30:00+03:00","value":3.735},{"start":"2026-05-21T05:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T05:45:00+03:00","value":4.999},{"start":"2026-05-21T05:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T06:00:00+03:00","value":5.689},{"start":"2026-05-21T06:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T06:15:00+03:00","value":2.838},{"start":"2026-05-21T06:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T06:30:00+03:00","value":4.999},{"start":"2026-05-21T06:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T06:45:00+03:00","value":6.19},{"start":"2026-05-21T06:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T07:00:00+03:00","value":10.661},{"start":"2026-05-21T07:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T07:15:00+03:00","value":1.188},{"start":"2026-05-21T07:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T07:30:00+03:00","value":4.259},{"start":"2026-05-21T07:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T07:45:00+03:00","value":9.804},{"start":"2026-05-21T07:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T08:00:00+03:00","value":13.01},{"start":"2026-05-21T08:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T08:15:00+03:00","value":10.39},{"start":"2026-05-21T08:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T08:30:00+03:00","value":10.726},{"start":"2026-05-21T08:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T08:45:00+03:00","value":12.032},{"start":"2026-05-21T08:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T09:00:00+03:00","value":12.654},{"start":"2026-05-21T09:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T09:15:00+03:00","value":12.743},{"start":"2026-05-21T09:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T09:30:00+03:00","value":11.514},{"start":"2026-05-21T09:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T09:45:00+03:00","value":10.952},{"start":"2026-05-21T09:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T10:00:00+03:00","value":10.273},{"start":"2026-05-21T10:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T10:15:00+03:00","value":11.009},{"start":"2026-05-21T10:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T10:30:00+03:00","value":9.09},{"start":"2026-05-21T10:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T10:45:00+03:00","value":8.448},{"start":"2026-05-21T10:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T11:00:00+03:00","value":7.698},{"start":"2026-05-21T11:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T11:15:00+03:00","value":9.599},{"start":"2026-05-21T11:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T11:30:00+03:00","value":8.059},{"start":"2026-05-21T11:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T11:45:00+03:00","value":6.586},{"start":"2026-05-21T11:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T12:00:00+03:00","value":5.546},{"start":"2026-05-21T12:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T12:15:00+03:00","value":7.348},{"start":"2026-05-21T12:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T12:30:00+03:00","value":5.544},{"start":"2026-05-21T12:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T12:45:00+03:00","value":4.164},{"start":"2026-05-21T12:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T13:00:00+03:00","value":3},{"start":"2026-05-21T13:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T13:15:00+03:00","value":5.23},{"start":"2026-05-21T13:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T13:30:00+03:00","value":4.887},{"start":"2026-05-21T13:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T13:45:00+03:00","value":3.942},{"start":"2026-05-21T13:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T14:00:00+03:00","value":2.924},{"start":"2026-05-21T14:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T14:15:00+03:00","value":4.408},{"start":"2026-05-21T14:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T14:30:00+03:00","value":4.004},{"start":"2026-05-21T14:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T14:45:00+03:00","value":3.398},{"start":"2026-05-21T14:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T15:00:00+03:00","value":3.082},{"start":"2026-05-21T15:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T15:15:00+03:00","value":3.071},{"start":"2026-05-21T15:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T15:30:00+03:00","value":3.753},{"start":"2026-05-21T15:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T15:45:00+03:00","value":3.429},{"start":"2026-05-21T15:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T16:00:00+03:00","value":3.114},{"start":"2026-05-21T16:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T16:15:00+03:00","value":2.647},{"start":"2026-05-21T16:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T16:30:00+03:00","value":2.456},{"start":"2026-05-21T16:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T16:45:00+03:00","value":4.836},{"start":"2026-05-21T16:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T17:00:00+03:00","value":6.734},{"start":"2026-05-21T17:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T17:15:00+03:00","value":2.741},{"start":"2026-05-21T17:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T17:30:00+03:00","value":6.63},{"start":"2026-05-21T17:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T17:45:00+03:00","value":8.838},{"start":"2026-05-21T17:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T18:00:00+03:00","value":9.839},{"start":"2026-05-21T18:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T18:15:00+03:00","value":5.414},{"start":"2026-05-21T18:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T18:30:00+03:00","value":8.412},{"start":"2026-05-21T18:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T18:45:00+03:00","value":10.386},{"start":"2026-05-21T18:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T19:00:00+03:00","value":11.874},{"start":"2026-05-21T19:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T19:15:00+03:00","value":10.273},{"start":"2026-05-21T19:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T19:30:00+03:00","value":10.775},{"start":"2026-05-21T19:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T19:45:00+03:00","value":12.398},{"start":"2026-05-21T19:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T20:00:00+03:00","value":14.145},{"start":"2026-05-21T20:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T20:15:00+03:00","value":11.399},{"start":"2026-05-21T20:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T20:30:00+03:00","value":11.592},{"start":"2026-05-21T20:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T20:45:00+03:00","value":12.992},{"start":"2026-05-21T20:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T21:00:00+03:00","value":14.555},{"start":"2026-05-21T21:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T21:15:00+03:00","value":13.434},{"start":"2026-05-21T21:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T21:30:00+03:00","value":13.697},{"start":"2026-05-21T21:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T21:45:00+03:00","value":13.671},{"start":"2026-05-21T21:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T22:00:00+03:00","value":13.851},{"start":"2026-05-21T22:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T22:15:00+03:00","value":13.753},{"start":"2026-05-21T22:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T22:30:00+03:00","value":13.662},{"start":"2026-05-21T22:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T22:45:00+03:00","value":12.542},{"start":"2026-05-21T22:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T23:00:00+03:00","value":10.853},{"start":"2026-05-21T23:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T23:15:00+03:00","value":14.445},{"start":"2026-05-21T23:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T23:30:00+03:00","value":12.675},{"start":"2026-05-21T23:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-21T23:45:00+03:00","value":10.164},{"start":"2026-05-21T23:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T00:00:00+03:00","value":8.316}] x_hass_attr.raw_tomorrow=[{"start":"2026-05-22T00:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T00:15:00+03:00","value":11.153},{"start":"2026-05-22T00:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T00:30:00+03:00","value":8.285},{"start":"2026-05-22T00:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T00:45:00+03:00","value":6.982},{"start":"2026-05-22T00:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T01:00:00+03:00","value":6.393},{"start":"2026-05-22T01:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T01:15:00+03:00","value":7.771},{"start":"2026-05-22T01:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T01:30:00+03:00","value":7.223},{"start":"2026-05-22T01:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T01:45:00+03:00","value":6.893},{"start":"2026-05-22T01:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T02:00:00+03:00","value":6.303},{"start":"2026-05-22T02:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T02:15:00+03:00","value":7.21},{"start":"2026-05-22T02:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T02:30:00+03:00","value":6.925},{"start":"2026-05-22T02:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T02:45:00+03:00","value":6.774},{"start":"2026-05-22T02:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T03:00:00+03:00","value":6.661},{"start":"2026-05-22T03:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T03:15:00+03:00","value":6.927},{"start":"2026-05-22T03:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T03:30:00+03:00","value":6.876},{"start":"2026-05-22T03:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T03:45:00+03:00","value":6.769},{"start":"2026-05-22T03:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T04:00:00+03:00","value":6.89},{"start":"2026-05-22T04:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T04:15:00+03:00","value":7.25},{"start":"2026-05-22T04:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T04:30:00+03:00","value":6.887},{"start":"2026-05-22T04:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T04:45:00+03:00","value":6.74},{"start":"2026-05-22T04:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T05:00:00+03:00","value":6.724},{"start":"2026-05-22T05:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T05:15:00+03:00","value":6.679},{"start":"2026-05-22T05:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T05:30:00+03:00","value":6.786},{"start":"2026-05-22T05:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T05:45:00+03:00","value":6.762},{"start":"2026-05-22T05:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T06:00:00+03:00","value":7.254},{"start":"2026-05-22T06:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T06:15:00+03:00","value":8.086},{"start":"2026-05-22T06:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T06:30:00+03:00","value":8.887},{"start":"2026-05-22T06:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T06:45:00+03:00","value":9.137},{"start":"2026-05-22T06:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T07:00:00+03:00","value":12.066},{"start":"2026-05-22T07:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T07:15:00+03:00","value":9.283},{"start":"2026-05-22T07:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T07:30:00+03:00","value":11.21},{"start":"2026-05-22T07:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T07:45:00+03:00","value":12.509},{"start":"2026-05-22T07:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T08:00:00+03:00","value":13.006},{"start":"2026-05-22T08:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T08:15:00+03:00","value":12.383},{"start":"2026-05-22T08:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T08:30:00+03:00","value":13.465},{"start":"2026-05-22T08:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T08:45:00+03:00","value":12.571},{"start":"2026-05-22T08:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T09:00:00+03:00","value":11.12},{"start":"2026-05-22T09:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T09:15:00+03:00","value":13.85},{"start":"2026-05-22T09:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T09:30:00+03:00","value":12.649},{"start":"2026-05-22T09:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T09:45:00+03:00","value":11.639},{"start":"2026-05-22T09:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T10:00:00+03:00","value":9.4},{"start":"2026-05-22T10:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T10:15:00+03:00","value":11.78},{"start":"2026-05-22T10:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T10:30:00+03:00","value":10.428},{"start":"2026-05-22T10:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T10:45:00+03:00","value":7.958},{"start":"2026-05-22T10:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T11:00:00+03:00","value":5.408},{"start":"2026-05-22T11:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T11:15:00+03:00","value":9.257},{"start":"2026-05-22T11:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T11:30:00+03:00","value":6.292},{"start":"2026-05-22T11:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T11:45:00+03:00","value":1.849},{"start":"2026-05-22T11:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T12:00:00+03:00","value":1.618},{"start":"2026-05-22T12:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T12:15:00+03:00","value":4.873},{"start":"2026-05-22T12:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T12:30:00+03:00","value":4.017},{"start":"2026-05-22T12:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T12:45:00+03:00","value":3.653},{"start":"2026-05-22T12:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T13:00:00+03:00","value":2.654},{"start":"2026-05-22T13:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T13:15:00+03:00","value":3.284},{"start":"2026-05-22T13:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T13:30:00+03:00","value":3.198},{"start":"2026-05-22T13:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T13:45:00+03:00","value":2.795},{"start":"2026-05-22T13:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T14:00:00+03:00","value":2.256},{"start":"2026-05-22T14:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T14:15:00+03:00","value":3.038},{"start":"2026-05-22T14:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T14:30:00+03:00","value":2.813},{"start":"2026-05-22T14:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T14:45:00+03:00","value":2.384},{"start":"2026-05-22T14:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T15:00:00+03:00","value":2.063},{"start":"2026-05-22T15:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T15:15:00+03:00","value":2.467},{"start":"2026-05-22T15:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T15:30:00+03:00","value":2.154},{"start":"2026-05-22T15:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T15:45:00+03:00","value":1.811},{"start":"2026-05-22T15:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T16:00:00+03:00","value":1.7},{"start":"2026-05-22T16:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T16:15:00+03:00","value":1.592},{"start":"2026-05-22T16:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T16:30:00+03:00","value":1.61},{"start":"2026-05-22T16:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T16:45:00+03:00","value":2.401},{"start":"2026-05-22T16:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T17:00:00+03:00","value":5.093},{"start":"2026-05-22T17:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T17:15:00+03:00","value":1.653},{"start":"2026-05-22T17:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T17:30:00+03:00","value":4.982},{"start":"2026-05-22T17:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T17:45:00+03:00","value":6.284},{"start":"2026-05-22T17:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T18:00:00+03:00","value":7.819},{"start":"2026-05-22T18:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T18:15:00+03:00","value":3.799},{"start":"2026-05-22T18:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T18:30:00+03:00","value":6.367},{"start":"2026-05-22T18:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T18:45:00+03:00","value":7.77},{"start":"2026-05-22T18:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T19:00:00+03:00","value":10.393},{"start":"2026-05-22T19:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T19:15:00+03:00","value":7.398},{"start":"2026-05-22T19:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T19:30:00+03:00","value":9.333},{"start":"2026-05-22T19:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T19:45:00+03:00","value":9.592},{"start":"2026-05-22T19:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T20:00:00+03:00","value":10.373},{"start":"2026-05-22T20:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T20:15:00+03:00","value":8.903},{"start":"2026-05-22T20:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T20:30:00+03:00","value":10.05},{"start":"2026-05-22T20:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T20:45:00+03:00","value":10.554},{"start":"2026-05-22T20:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T21:00:00+03:00","value":12.48},{"start":"2026-05-22T21:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T21:15:00+03:00","value":11.535},{"start":"2026-05-22T21:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T21:30:00+03:00","value":10.789},{"start":"2026-05-22T21:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T21:45:00+03:00","value":10.554},{"start":"2026-05-22T21:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T22:00:00+03:00","value":7.576},{"start":"2026-05-22T22:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T22:15:00+03:00","value":13.341},{"start":"2026-05-22T22:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T22:30:00+03:00","value":10.832},{"start":"2026-05-22T22:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T22:45:00+03:00","value":8.376},{"start":"2026-05-22T22:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T23:00:00+03:00","value":7.646},{"start":"2026-05-22T23:00:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T23:15:00+03:00","value":9.674},{"start":"2026-05-22T23:15:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T23:30:00+03:00","value":4.999},{"start":"2026-05-22T23:30:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-22T23:45:00+03:00","value":3},{"start":"2026-05-22T23:45:00+03:00","end":"2026-05-23T00:00:00+03:00","value":1.146}] x_hass_attr.region="FI" x_hass_attr.restored=true x_hass_attr.state_class="total" x_hass_attr.supported_features=0 x_hass_attr.today=[3.982,3.183,2.991,2.588,2.797,2.653,2.797,2.441,2.255,2.791,2.87,3.231,2.793,2.999,2.851,2.814,2.389,2.793,2.9,3.381,2.84,3.735,4.999,5.689,2.838,4.999,6.19,10.661,1.188,4.259,9.804,13.01,10.39,10.726,12.032,12.654,12.743,11.514,10.952,10.273,11.009,9.09,8.448,7.698,9.599,8.059,6.586,5.546,7.348,5.544,4.164,3,5.23,4.887,3.942,2.924,4.408,4.004,3.398,3.082,3.071,3.753,3.429,3.114,2.647,2.456,4.836,6.734,2.741,6.63,8.838,9.839,5.414,8.412,10.386,11.874,10.273,10.775,12.398,14.145,11.399,11.592,12.992,14.555,13.434,13.697,13.671,13.851,13.753,13.662,12.542,10.853,14.445,12.675,10.164,8.316] x_hass_attr.tomorrow=[11.153,8.285,6.982,6.393,7.771,7.223,6.893,6.303,7.21,6.925,6.774,6.661,6.927,6.876,6.769,6.89,7.25,6.887,6.74,6.724,6.679,6.786,6.762,7.254,8.086,8.887,9.137,12.066,9.283,11.21,12.509,13.006,12.383,13.465,12.571,11.12,13.85,12.649,11.639,9.4,11.78,10.428,7.958,5.408,9.257,6.292,1.849,1.618,4.873,4.017,3.653,2.654,3.284,3.198,2.795,2.256,3.038,2.813,2.384,2.063,2.467,2.154,1.811,1.7,1.592,1.61,2.401,5.093,1.653,4.982,6.284,7.819,3.799,6.367,7.77,10.393,7.398,9.333,9.592,10.373,8.903,10.05,10.554,12.48,11.535,10.789,10.554,7.576,13.341,10.832,8.376,7.646,9.674,4.999,3,1.146] x_hass_attr.tomorrow_valid=true x_hass_attr.unit="kWh" x_hass_attr.unit_of_measurement="c/kWh"As the only thing that has changed is MSR build, I suspect some array handling could be different? I might be completely mistaken, but cannot solve this currently on my own.
-
Variables not updating properly@toggledbits thanks, using an independent reaction works nicely!
-
Variables not updating properly@toggledbits thanks for the analysis, but I'm having a different experience. If/when I manually re-run the reaction, it does not stop the already running reaction (the one that set the delay). Also, counter (
g_oscFlag) is not increasing past 1.I fixed that script action (but that didn't make any difference):
g_oscCount = (g_oscCount ?# 0) + 1, g_oscFlag = (g_oscCount >= 6) ? 1 : 0"Also the variable name used in the first group isn't shown in any of the expressions"
If you mean
osc_timer_armed, that is the only local expression I currently have in this rule, and that was also shown in the first screenshot in my previous post.Did you try to reproduce this by creating an identical reaction? As it is important to have that group with delay-action. Without that (delay) variables update/increase fine, but that's the essence: delay-action is needed to create this "window" during which pulses are counted.
-
Variables not updating properlyIn my use case I'm trying to setup a rule which would detect certain fan oscillation event. When this event happens, fan frequency oscillates between 0 and 5.8 Hz.
So I have the following rule:
One local variable called
osc_timer_armedand two global variables (g_oscCount,g_oscFlag), these are all expressionless. Originally all of these were local, but that didn't work so now trying with globals as well.The logic is that if there are at least 6 "pulses" (0 or 5.8 Hz) within a 30 minute time window, rule would then execute desired action (e.g. a notification).
Set reaction is:
The problem is that I'm never getting to the action part (group called "Action"), as
g_oscCountis not updating past 1 (and thereforeg_oscFlagis not set either). First "instance" of this rule is running for 30 minutes, butg_oscCountdoes not increase in subsequent runs.If I'm manually running the set reaction during this waiting (delay) time, I get the following runtime error on UI:
Error: Command timeout (1398 start_reaction) at _ClientAPI._commandTimeout (http://192.*.*.*:8111/client/ClientAPI.js:546:201)My hypothesis is that the first instance of the rule (running reaction) is locking these variables and other instances cannot modify them? Although could this even happen with global variables?
Build is 26011 on Docker. Didn't find any meaningful in the logs (could increase the logging level if needed).
p.s. Script action below to speed up reproducing this issue (no need for triggers, manually running set reaction is enough - the latter part of the reaction, group "Action" is not needed either)
g_oscCount = (g_oscCount ?? 0) + 1, g_oscFlag = ((g_oscCount ?? 0) >= 6) ? 1 : (g_oscFlag ?? 0)














