(Last Updated: June 1, 2020)

Altui - OS Command execution request (returned error)

• I am used to errors, but never seen this before on altui on vera. keep getting this now all the time, any clue?

3379e4cb-c456-4be8-b261-509b9663dd7a-image.png

• We’re you doing anything special just before then? You must have been doing something in order to have spotted the error message so quickly.

• I was trying to "replace" a dead nod in the vera interface until I found on a forum 🙂 (which one?) that this button was function less. So I found a tip to go to altui and since then I saw it... rebooting does not get that message away.

Edit: every thing I want to change and that want a luup reload gives me now this error. Although everything seems to keep working?

• I’m not familiar with Vera logs, but I notice on openLuup that AltUI attempts to delete a files/folder and/or create a directory. It’s possible that this is the cause. In which case, it’s totally benign. Did you upgrade AltUI recently, since it hasn’t always done this.

• no, no update recently...

• Is there any location I can look to see "more" on the error? I have this error continuously...

• So when you say 'continuously', you mean that after clearing the red error it comes back? There should (may) be a line in the log which gives further diagnosis. The orange error should only occur when AltUI is unable to connect to the host Vera. Again, it should be clearable.

• Yes, I can clear but it comes back upon doing "anything", changing room, changing names,etc. So I think after luup reloads.