(Last Updated: May 13, 2020)

All Z-way devices "disabled" attribute is set to 1



  • I noticed the change when I switched from the RaZberry to UZB (During the switch all devices moved to the Room 101 briefly, maybe that had something to do with it). Any idea why this would have happened? Can I easily change them all back to enabled? Also, what exactly does this attribute do? I only noticed because none of my z-wave devices were showing up in Imperihome and when I set the "disabled" attribute back to 0, the device shows up. Thanks.



  • Yes... in the process of switching the devices became unavailable (openLuup must have been restarted whilst they were offline) so were put into room 101 (rather then just being deleted.). For some good reason, that I currently fail to recall, I also disable devices that are put in there.

    If they’re not associated with scene actions or triggers, then the easiest thing is simply to delete them with the openLuup plugin’s EmptyRoom101 action and then restart openLuup.

    If that’s not acceptable I can easily provide a Lua script which reenables the existing devices.



  • @akbooer said in All Z-way devices "disabled" attribute is set to 1:

    Yes... in the process of switching the devices became unavailable (openLuup must have been restarted whilst they were offline) so were put into room 101 (rather then just being deleted.). For some good reason, that I currently fail to recall, I also disable devices that are put in there.

    If they’re not associated with scene actions or triggers, then the easiest thing is simply to delete them with the openLuup plugin’s EmptyRoom101 action and then restart openLuup.

    If that’s not acceptable I can easily provide a Lua script which reenables the existing devices.

    The problem is they are no longer in Room 101 because they were unavailable and then became available again. So if z-way becomes unreachable for some reason and openLuup is restarted during that time, this would happen again? Seems undesirable.

    I wrote a Lua script that enables all the devices with device #'s in the 20000's

    for k, v in pairs(luup.devices) do
    	if k >= 20000 and k < 30000 then
    	    luup.attr_set("disabled", 0, k)
    	end
    end
    


  • Yes, of course, that's the case.

    Your code is just what I would have offered.

    I'll revisit the decision to disable the devices – it shouldn't actually make any difference to them, since they have no implementation of their own. Of course, it appears to have had a negative impact on Imperihome.



  • Yeah not a big deal, easily fixable with the lua script and should not happen often.



  • This should be fixed in development release v20.5.12


Log in to reply